Not a lot to report, really.

Broadstairs Travel Blog

Broadstairs Bookshop.

The sands of the allotted span of my life continued to slip slowly through the imaginary hourglass and I continued much as before without  much to relate to the reader that will be of the slightest interest to them.

One minor excpetion to this came on the 3rd of September (how long was I going to stay here?) when I re-visited the wonderful Broadstairs Bookshop, a quaint little place that I have been patronising for many years. I have  attached a full review here so I won't go into it here in too much detail but I did get a couple of great books, very much things of my childhood and which gave me great pleasure.  Everything else was very much situation normal and I just kept bumping into people who asked why I had not been in the programme for that year's festival whereupon I would have to retell the story of my abortive Canada trip.  I don't mind as I love talking to people as those that know me will confirm.

Back in the "Broadstairs groove" with a couple of great annuals in my bag and it was back to the bar for more of the same.  I'll let the reader know when anything else of interest happens.

Stay tuned.

Broadstairs Sights & Attractions review
What a little gem.
I have been patronising the Broadstairs Bookshop for literally decades now and have had some temendous reads out of it. Firstly, I do not realise h… read entire review
Broadstairs