Falling back into old habits again.

Broadstairs Travel Blog

The 22nd was the Tuesday after Folk Week and it could well have been what I believe businessmen and others refer to as the "tipping point".  Apart from the year I had intended to stay a lot longer and was house sitting with my friend, the longest I have ever loitered about Broadstairs after Folk Week was the Tuesday.  Hopefully at some point when I write up so many thousands of journal entries and reviews that were wantonly destroyed by a repulsive and emotionally stunted little man I shall get round to re-writing that year up for the benefit of the reader.

So where exactly was I?  I had had a wonderful Folk Week I had not been expecting albeit that I was still pretty down about missing my summer trip with TravBuddy member Ravenswing in our camprevan (RV) which I always look forward to in Canada.  I had been given a most wonderful offer to stay at my friend's home which is like being at home myself with the possible exception that the bed is undoubtedly comfier!  I had no imminent travel plans for obvious reasons, no specific reason to go home, I was in a place I love dearly amongst some of my closest friends so what was I going to do?  I think the answer is fairly obvious.

Again I apologise to the reader here in search of travel information but it was just another day of "same old, same old".   Up in the morning, performed my ablutions, took off to the Prince Albert for a day of reading the paper and chatting with my mates.

If the reader has not died of boredom already then I would exhort them to read the nxt entry when I promise fireworks (literally).

Stay tuned.