Beach time

Cancun Travel Blog

We had a great breakfast included in our stay (the people that have the apartment have a little restaurant), and then caught the public bus to the beach.

We went to one of the further beaches, Playa de los delfines, as I had read that the further beaches were better for snorkeling, but it was really wavy out, so not snorkeling weather.  The boys played in the waves while I relaxed on the beach, then we moved further up the beach in search of some shade (there were several little palapas on the beach, but they were all set further back, and I wanted to be closer to the water to keep an eye on the boys since it was so wavy).

I sat under the tent of the guys who rent out waverunners and book parasailing trips, they were fine with sharing their shade :)  Then the boys had gotten enough sun as well, so we made our way back to the main road to catch the bus back.

Auri wanted to get his hair cut, so we took a walk through the neighbourhood and found a barber.  Also found several little restaurants, and had quesadillas for dinner.

Cancun