AsiaIndia

Things About Same Day Agra Tour

India Travel Blog

In the busy calendar of the lives we sometimes unable to discover how to get casual and genuinely with the exception of work we can't focus different things. I was one of those individuals who profoundly entangled their selves in practical lives, after proceeds with day and night work I took much weight on myself and turned out to be so sick and mentally disturbed. Specialist exhorted me to change the mindset and to go outside to have a great time because by going outside my tension and the anxiety which I took over my head will be lessened. I asked leaves from my office for some days.

After thinking a lot I, my wife and my two little children decided to visit some historical place in India, the place which came in mind was Agra, this is one of the most attracting places in India.

After long time, this was something joyful for me so it was literally unable to wait for tomorrow I decide to have same day taj mahal tour by train. I with my family packed begs, we were too excited to see the historical place and same day taj mahal tour by car.

After about 10 hours, at 6am, we reached there and to be honest, this is the most visited city of the India, tourist increase the attraction of this city. So, we decided to stay in the hotel and set our 4 days schedule to visit some attractive sites, but, my heartily wish to see Taj Mahal  because I heard much about it and same day I with my family went to see the Taj Mahal of Agra. We became dumb founded when we saw the beauty of it, literally forgot that I was ill. I became wordless but seriously, there was nothing for the disliking I must quote here that the contemplations that come into the brain while viewing the Taj Mahal of Agra is not recently its extraordinary magnificence, but rather the gigantic love which was the explanation for its establishment. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan got this landmark built in the memory of his dearest spouse Mumtaz Mahal. The main sight of the Taj Mahal, the embodiment of affection and sentiment abandons one hypnotized. At the precarious edge of day break when the rays of the sun hit the arch of this epic landmark, it emanates like a heaven on earth. And afterward at sunset, luxuriating in the radiance of moon, it sparkles like an impeccably cut jewel. There were many tourists as well but I did not want to go back. As this was the beauty holed me inside it. Each wall of this landmark, when I touched was just speechless I was feeling love for my spouse too. This was my dream to view this place and it was then come in the existence.

Other days, we also visited other places but Taj Mahal is Taj Mahal nothing can replace it. Here I want to solute Shah Jahan’s extraordinary love for his wife. After the whole trip I lost tensions I had but the memory I saved after viewing Taj Mahal moonlight tour emphasizing me to go there back!