Maria van Jessekerk, Delft, Netherlands

Delft Travel Blog

Maria van Jessekerk

I was walking around Delft looking for something nice to shoot. Not on my Delft map, I came to the very nice Maria van Jessekerk. It took me a while to circle the church cuz it is an impressive large old structure. In front of the church was parked a very nice yellow car. (I wish I knew more about this car and what country it was manufactured.)

Since the front door was open I walked inside this church. The inside of Maria van Jessekerk was impressive and I wanted to burn many mega-pixels. Cuz of an active marriage ceremony, I felt that I had to leave the church and not disturb the couple.

I just found my way back to the hotel...using my polite asking for directions from the Delft locals. Actually, Delft is an easy city to navagate with a free city map. Since I stayed behind the Delft Station, the old station found its way into some of my Delft blogs.

Burgwal 20, 2611 GJ Delft; www.rkdelft.nl/mariavanjessekerk; 015 3109637; 06 53315675

completed

walterman9999 says:
Paul,
I just moved my front pic from church. Since I stayed by Delft Station, that was on my walks.
Posted on: Oct 05, 2017
Paulovic says:
You may be right..
Posted on: Oct 04, 2017
Paulovic says:
I'll check your photos. Maybe the car is familiar for me.
Posted on: Oct 03, 2017