prelude : this is just me being excited!

Olen Travel Blog

Holiday! The best word there is in my book to be honest and after months and months of doing nothing else but work and of course spending some time with the relatives and friends in the weekends, I was more than glad to do something entirely different.

Since I only got a few days off from work, this meant I couldn't go far away, but that's not too bad either coz there are still so many places to discover in my own country as well as in my neigbours. I must admit that I not only love my Dutch neighbours, my German ones are equally fun and since I love their food and their culture, it wasn't too hard to figure out where my next destination was going to be.

A few years back, I decided to follow into the footsteps of the famous brothers Grimm and ever since I am mesmerized by the beauty of the country. It is hard to tell why, but since that trip, my love for the country grew more and more and I can only hope that it continues for decades and decades to come!

walterman9999 says:
Congrats Ils on your featured blog...a nice personal touch.
Posted on: Aug 23, 2017
Paulovic says:
No way! Really? Good choice. ;) Where are you going tomorrow?
Posted on: Aug 23, 2017
Ils1976 says:
thanks you guys for the congrats and yep Paul, this time Germany, tomorrow the Netherlands! :)
Posted on: Aug 22, 2017