Fun,fun,fun

Roeselare Travel Blog

A road trip to a neighboring country is always nice, after been to France recently we decide to drive to Netherlands. Our summer is certainly good this year, the heat is on for quite sometimes and also school holiday, I'm thinking with my two nephews my sister sons is home for two months, I thought I'll give a favour to take them on a road trip. They are still very young 3 and 12 years old, but they're brave enough to sit still in the car. This is the first time I took them on a trip with overnight stay. My sister is considering of going too, but her husband not. So there were five of us on this trip.

One of our purpose on this trip- my sister and me can go on one day shopping, we arranged a shopping day where kids doesn't get bored. But this was arranged in advance, Didier will babysitter for one day. Thus, I'm searching an apartment for five person in the province of Limburg just on the border. Don't be confused of Limburg province- Netherlands and Belgium both has Limburg province, but this place in Netherlands is just outside Belgium just on the border.

The kids loved the zoo, so I'm doing some research of zoo nearby, I really don't like visiting zoo in the summer because is too crowded and smells, but again, I'm doing it for the kids. We have an early drive- as we live in West Flanders which is on the other side of the country it is very far of course, but I like it is kind of adventure with the children. Happily they liked sitting in a car, we have been doing some day trips with them and they're both fine.

Roeselare