Pub quiz

North Sydney Travel Blog

Spent some time reading and doing Neil's bloody washing! I've never seen a bloke with so many clothes, or a room carpetted in them in quite the spetacular way Neil's is. We have agreed that in return for his floor space, I will do his washing. This is a mutually acceptable agreement, it's not as if I want to sleep among them anyway!

Booked flights to Coolangatta for tomorrow afterall. And then we went out to the Hotel Excelsior in Glebe for a pub quiz to celebrate Neil's flatmate Cody's birthday. Food here is amazing! I automatically discounted the steak since at home it is a reasonably expensive meal, and ordered a thai beef salad. But Neil's steak turned up huge, delicious and cost only 8 AUS dollars or about 3 UK quid! Waaahh?? I LOVE the food here. Apparently Aussie people are really disappointed when they go to England as the food is rubbish. I can see why!

We finished off the night with chocolate cake decorated lovingly with Maltesers and M&Ms by Neil's other flatmate Sarah and watching Entourage, which they are addicted to. We stayed up till 2am, before our 6am start time for the flight! Woo!

North Sydney Nightlife & Entertainment review
This is a shabby-looking run-down place which seems to be more like a pub with a few rooms over it than a real hotel. It has a number of different eve… read entire review
North Sydney