Psyche Test

North Sydney Travel Blog

Today I was doing a psyche test for a well-respected and well-recognised recruitment company in Australia. I'd tell you who, but since I got it as a freebie I have to respect my professional sources. Apparently if I want to come and work in Australia then this would be a useful thing to have on my CV.

At this point I can almost hear my mum burst into tears as her worst fears have been realised - baby might not come home!

Don't worry mum, it's not forever, I don't want to live here for the rest of my days. Just a year or so, maybe two. I still want to live in Italy too, and that's much closer for you I know, so don't worry. Just think of the holidays you and Dad can have visiting me!

Anyway, so I did my little psyche test and it confirms what I already know: I'm dead good at the career I have picked out. This is cos I already did an expensive (freebie) psyche test in the UK but it's worthless out here, so I'm really grateful to have done this one here, especially since I don't have a lot of work experience in my chosen field, and Australia is a bit sniffy about 'points'.

Just going to the pub shortly to go over the results. The best place to hold professional meetings....

Yvecat says:
I am not in tears baby! I knew that you would not come home for a year or two because you would love it! So dont you worry about Mummy baby she is happy that you are doing good. LOVE YOU. ps have been given the all clear to go back to work!
Posted on: Oct 05, 2007