Perth Travel Blog

Another 'doing' day today with more visa nonsense. It's sad to know I will probably not get to see much of Perth city, but plenty of the inside of banks, embassies, internet cafes and phone shops. Thankfully it was made all the better by the delicious swedish all-body massage I had for $25 at the institute. What a find. It is student practice, hence the reasonable price. I left there on a body high, having also done another thing I've always wanted to. I definitely want to make more room in my life for those...

I wandered around town a bit longer buying bed bug spray and mosquito nets but after a week of drinking on the west coast, an early start due to the bed bugs and late night dancing I was shattered so Sancha and I had a nap. Her friends came round at 7pm for some sangria, and then we got ready and headed out to Canning Bridge for drinks. Unfortunately, after a few warm up drinks and a glass of champagne we realised there had been a misunderstanding and the people we were meeting had cancelled. We were going to carry on but tiredness got the better of us and we opted to return home and get a reasonably early night (1am!)

photo by: cimtech