Heading out

New York Travel Blog

Seafood bouillabaisse

We had wanted to finally visit Argentina this year, but it did not work out.  Next we thought of doing Ljubljana and Venice.  However, we saw Venice would have rain almost the whole time.  By chance, I saw that Croatian Airlines had a direct flight from Frankfurt to Dubrovnik, so we planned this trip less than a week out.  We were happy that it was going to be sunny and in the 70s daily.

We flew to NYC separately, since I had to work until noon on this day.

The girls left at 6am, and had to fly Indianapolis to Raleigh to New York.  This was due to full flights most of the day.  They did get first class though!

I left on a nonstop flight about 3pm and got the last seat on the plane, thankfully.  NYC had high winds, so it was a bumpy ride into JFK.

I met up with the girls, and we went to our next flight, which was Delta 4 to Frankfurt. The aircraft was a 767-400.  We cleared for business class, and I was in seat 5C.  The flight was smooth and routine.  I had a great seafood bouillabaisse meal.  I skipped the breakfast in order to get more sleep.

We arrived into Frankfurt at about 8am, and headed into the city to explore.  We had a decent 8 hours there.

walterman9999 says:
Congrats on your featured blog brother.
sim1 says:
Congrats on your featured blog Jeremy! :-)
lauro says: