preparing for beijing

Shanghai Travel Blog

'hey, what's up'

Day 4 :

I was ready to go out but it was raining so waited for a little while. What a good start..  Went to Xin tian di.  I liked it here. I didn't feel like I was in China. They had a huge chess, pretty nice shops, pretty cafes.. it's just so cute!! Near Xin tian di, they have Shanghai's NO1 mall (expensive ones..) and I went there.. ohh.. looks NOT busy at all!!! I only saw.. let's say.. about 20 customers! haha!! I just went there to do my nails.

After that, I thought why don't I  walk to the next station!? So I walked... ahh it was just too HOT! But I wanted to. Ok, something is wrong.. yup, I went to the wrong side. I turned back and started to walking again.  Didn't do anything much today except walking 5 hours without break.

Got back to the hostel. Tomorrow, I'm going to Beijing! woohoo!!  I asked my korean roommate to book a place for me. I actually booked a place on the internet but she said don't trust chinese people (lol) so i asked her to do it for me. She called many places. Some were already full, some were way too expensive that I couldn't afforded. Finally, she booked a hostel for me. It's usually around 60 - 70 yuan but that time, it was 100yuan!! Why's that though??  At that night, we talked lots of things til 3am or so. It was really fun. I hope I can see them in South Korea.

Day 5 :

Checked out at noon and hit to Nanjin road west station. There's a street where you can eat cheap and yummy chinese food. I was desperate to go there especially to 'xiao yang sheng jian guan'. This is the most famous restaurant in here. It's fried xiaolongbao. 4 for 3yuan which is Nothing!! It's SO delicious!! I burned my tongue and forgot to take pictures. I think I was too excited to eat them :)

On my way back to hostel, I stopped at carrefour to get some snacks for train trip.

In the evening, I went to Shanghai central station... I'm off to Bejing!!!!!!

hey, whats up