Off to Japan

Shanghai Travel Blog

Day 10 (leaving day) :

I got up at 7am. I set my alarm about 7:30am but I woke up before that. I looked to my next bed. MM?? I saw something not familiar in my room. A girl from Demark brought a guy in our room! And both of them were naked lol  I'm glad I didn't hear ANYTHING when I was sleeping. And this guy is staying in the same hostel!! It was funny looking them though.. The guy put his pants on and left soon and she run to the bathroom seems like nothing was going on in our room. HAHA!! Yes, there was! I left the hostel at 8am and took a train to the nearest station where the ferry will leave. Train in the morning is CRAZY! rush rush rush hour!!! I was with this huge backpack and people were pushing me into the middle of train that I had no idea where to get off. I got off at the right station though.

sunset from ferry
How lucky it was! And took a cab to the ferry.

This time of ferry isn't crowded at all. Maybe next week is more crowded cuz Japan's summer vacation is the end of August. I didn't know anybody this time but talked to a few people. Not so interested though.. lol

Rest of my ferry trip was SO bored!!  Took a nap for the most times. During the day; I was sitting outside, watched a movie once, and took a nap again..

August 23, 2007

FINALLY!! Back in Japan!! It was so long!! Good thing was no typhoon.  I missed japanese food, shopping in japan, nice weather and everything.

Before I go to China, I thought China was dirty and smelly and dangerous. No, no, no!! It wasn't so dirty, not smelly (some places stinks) and not dangerous. It was safe, nothing was scared!

I had a great time in Shanghai and Beijing :)

johan0604 says:
Hi Gloria.
How long and how much around the cost for the ferry?
Maybee i want to try too next time.
Posted on: Apr 06, 2008
sunstroke says:
well... maybe. hahaha! ;p
Posted on: Mar 30, 2008
momiji says:
i know.. you wanted to be with her? hahahaha!!!!
JK ;P
Posted on: Mar 30, 2008
bye bye shanghai!
bye bye shanghai!
right before it rains. great sky f…
right before it rains. great sky …
Shanghai