AsiaJapanOsaka

Everything was 1st time!!

Osaka Travel Blog

leaving Osaka

Leaving Osaka port to Shanghai took 2days. BUT on the way, there was typhoon so it took more than 2 days. This ferry is not so clean and pretty much nothing to do except talking to other strangers or playing ping-pong or sleep..  On the 2nd day on ferry, we had a very bad typhoon so pretty much all of passengers were staying in their rooms or bathrooms... It was so bad, I couldn't even stand or walk. I wanted to have lunch but I couldn't get to the cafeteria because ferry rocked so bad!!!!

Shanghai was so polluted. ><  First, I thought because of weather. When we arrived in Shanghai, it was a bit rainy but that wasn't a reason why the sky was so gray. Even it's very sunny, it's still foggy. I saw clear sky only a couple of times..

took this ferry to shanghai

I was with my friend for the first few days but after that i was all alone discovering everything! I couldn't make any friends from hostel because it was huge and roommates were busy/don't wana involved type of persons.. except the last few days. So I went everywhere by myself using metro all the time.

The hostel where I stayed was a bit far from the city but the room was clean and bed was big so I enjoyed staying there except for the few nights - this old woman snored so BAD!!

Took train to Beijing. Oh, how lovely was that! It's so tiny but it was comfortable and pretty safe! I wasn't sure going to Beijing because I didn't research about there but I'm glad I went there even it was 36 hour stay. I still can't believe that I made it to Badaling. I don't speak Chinese, they don't speak English..  I'm proud of my self! hahaha.

I was expecting something like meeting people on the way back to osaka but this time, pretty bad.. People were shy, they stucked in their rooms, etc.. Too bad. Oh but the good thing was we had no typhoon on the way back so it was great!!

This trip was something unforgettable.. Ferry is more exciting than plane. You can see amazing sunset, stars, sky, people!! I recommend if you want to go to either china or japan!!

When I got home, I thought I was a bit different... because I lost 3kg!! HA! I think I had to eat more.. Oh well... If i want to lose weight, I think I'll go to china! hahaha

marksreynolds says:
Congrats on your blog being featured today!
Dr_Seuss says:
Congrats Gloria, on surviving the typhoon :D, getting to Bejing and now a feature
Koralifix says:
Congrats on being featured today! Good job!
akashi kaikyo bridge, kobe