Convenient train transfer in Seoul

Seoul Travel Blog

It's very short trip to Seoul,Korea.

My daughter and I left KIX(Kansai airport) at 19:40. Then arrival to Incheon International airport at 21:40. We have 2 whole day there then back to home. So we needed make a plan so well. Luckily we had a theme on this trip that wanna take nicer photos at Seoul. Also I wanted to buy a stuff which my business pertoner brand selling a case of beauty gear in Korea is very nice.

We arrival Incheon around 22:00. We gat a map at the information counter. We had two choice heading to hotel by a limousine bus or a train. My daughter said a train will be better as we can move,OK we took a train from the airport to Jongno 5-ga St.  It takes 1hour 30min,we just transfer once at Seoul St.

The hotel was away about 10min from the staion was not bad for us. We left a backpack at the room then went to the convenience store near the hotel to get our dinner. I'm doing low carbo diet recently but I do forget during my trip ;) We bought some foods and a Makgoli for me!

Well,we wanna leave the hotel at 9am tomorrow as our schedule is so tight on this short trip.

yasuyo says:
Have fun!!
Posted on: Oct 21, 2017
davejo says:
will be there next year after a gap of 35 years !!!
Posted on: Oct 21, 2017