Departing from Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh Travel Blog

This was our final day in Pittsburgh, and we wanted to see a few more things before we left. The National Aviary was nearby, so we headed there. It was a really nice facility; I was very impressed. It was an immersive environment, so the birds were in large rooms and able to fly around. The penguins were outside, and I was glad they could enjoy the cold weather.
We then headed to DeLuca’s in the Strip District, where we met up with friends once again. Deluca’s is another popular diner in the Pittsburgh area, and it’s full of delicious comfort food.
Unfortunately we never found our doppelgangers; we were hoping to run into them, but it never happened. I hope they enjoyed Pittsburgh as much as we did.

Pittsburgh Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Delicious, American diner fare
Deluca’s is a classic American diner, but it has a somewhat more upscale feel to it. I liked the decor and ambiance, and the food was delicious; I h… read entire review
Pittsburgh Sights & Attractions review
Much more enjoyable than I thought it would be
I didn’t realize this was an ‘immersive’ environment. After getting my ticket I walked into a room and there were large birds just walking aroun… read entire review
Pittsburgh