My Travel in New Zealand

New Zealand Travel Blog

For most of us, when we arrived in a foreign country we always look for the spots to go to which you can relax and having pleasure on it. When we are planning our trip to New Zealand I was clueless and I have no information regarding New Zealand. Well actually I only know that New Zealand is located southern Pacific Ocean and nothing more. But my friends insisted that I should go with them because it will a great experience traveling together. That moment I ask myself "what is the meaning of traveling together", and so I ask my friend what he means about traveling together and he said, we will travel together, 5 of us, in a motorvan and I said "what is a motorvan?". After that I've search the web for the information about motorvan and as well about the New Zealand.

Well, my research was not  in vain because there was a inkling in me to find out what in store for us in New Zealand. My friend who planned this trip made the necessary accomodation before going and I know he packed for us a great adventure.

As the day came, we arrived at New Zealand and I anxious going to the plane. I am wondering where we will stay, eat, and how we will travel together. And then, my God, the motorvan my friend rented was so amazing and beyond my expectation. I was struck for a moment that the motorvan he was referring to was a complete package of home travel. It was complete amenities of home leisure and God we will travel around New Zealand in a Van like a home. Guess I was beleaguered about my friend and I expect least about him.

Actually our first stop was Lake Taupo and God, it was really magnifence view and experience. It was one of kind lake. As if my soul was stucked in there and never wanting to leave a nostalgic place. Beyond to it, New Zealand has a marvelous arrays of streaming cliffs, relaxing stream and rivers and lush green meadows. And in addition, mud pools is very flabouyant experience due to its relaxing powers, rejuvenating our souls and refreshing our mind. New Zealand is great destination of relax and adventure and this is one of most memorable travel I have in my life.

8,000 km (4,971 miles) traveled