About a plane and a bus and a boat and a smaller bus

Ghasri Travel Blog

First look from the balcony

Getting up very early to catch our plane. That would take is within 3 hours to Malta. Arriving at 8 am at the main Island. We had a smooth flight. Boarding around 4.15 and taking off at 5am. The three of us slept for almost the whole plane ride.

Getting our suitcases went smooth and before we knew it we were on a bus. I have a lot of trouble with reading maps (I have brought us into Germany by accident on more then one occasion) and am very bad a orienting where I am (I get lost in amusement parks, yep that's me. Getting lost at the fairytale forest in the Efteling). I thought it would be a short trip. Took us about an hour to get at the ferry. As the ferry would take us to the other Island, Gozo, where we would stay for the next 10 days.

Our supermarket
The ferry was crowded with people going to work and students going to school as well as some tourists, like ourselfs carrying suitcases and camera's.

The ferry takes about 20 minutes to get from Malta to Gozo. A pleasant ride with no sea-sickness whatsoever.

Arriving at Gozo and getting in yet another bus, a smaller one this time. Who would bring us to our apartment. We arrived around 11.30 to find out that our room was ready and the key was in the door. A nice and spacious apartment situated on the first floor. All the apartments ar either located on the ground floor or the first floor. I love the lower buildings!

We installed ourselves before greeting the owner who brought us fresh bread, cheese and some meat and a bottle of water to get us started before our rental car arrived.

After getting our rental we did some groceries. And headed to the pool. We were tired though after waking up early and all the traveling. So tired that all three of us fell asleep around 6 pm and woke up the next day.

Suusj says:
Thank you Sima for the congrats :).
Posted on: Feb 01, 2017
simsing says:
Congrats on the feature, Suus!
Posted on: Jan 31, 2017
Suusj says:
Thank you for the congrats :).
Posted on: Jan 31, 2017
Feet at the pool
Feet at the pool
Ghasri Hotels & Accommodations review
Villagg Tal Fanal
Villag Tal Fanal is located in Ghasri about a little under 10 minutes from Victoria. Our apartment was located near the reception at the main build… read entire review
Ghasri