Enjoy the life

Scotland Travel Blog

Last May 2011 my dream came true.

I planned my trip to scotland maybe 8 years ago and it was always on my mind !!!!

My itinary was Edinburg, Melrose Abbay and Sterling i only had 10 days for that trip but its was so interesting.

After a long time to wait i was finally there and i was very happy. I landing at the airport and then i took the bus to down town Edinburg its was fantastic to saw all the old wonderfull building and old street!!!!

i walked a lot around the castel taked some great picture and for sure i made a stop to a great scotland bar and took a great guiness beer. I spended a lot of time there to read my lonely planets book to figurite out my itinary for 10 days.

I take 3 days in this great old city and after that i will took the bus for a long ride to Melrose Abbey and then finish my trip to Sterling for my birthday !!!!!

Day1- Edinburg

After landing and took some good beer in a old bar down town Edinburg i take some little street around the center and took some great shot about the city.

Late at night a take the direction of the castel to see a sunset on this wonderfull building its so nice to see the old city and the great old building. Of course the history about Scotland is so great too and i can feel it everywhere on the street !!!!!

After this great walked around the place im went to my hostel near the castel to take dinner and have fun with travellers inside the hostel!!!!! I met two travellers and she talk about the ghost tour at night at Edinburg and she ask me if i want to go with her and see what happen with all this good ghost story and i said why not and around midnight we went to the old church where the tour beggin !!!!!

So we walked around 2h or 2hours and a half visit some strange building and church and also a old graveyard and sometimes we can see some appariton of ghost but we didnt see some ... but its nice cause we see the city very differently and we can know more about the legend of Scotland and the city awesome !!!!

Then after the tour everybody went to the hotel bar and we take some good beer and have very nice discution with the guide and all the people we met during the tour it was very nice to participate at this tour very lovely!!!!

KeikoCreative says:
Posted on: Nov 21, 2012
mario26 says:
sure im not finish all the blog but i made it to at sterling so great
Posted on: Nov 20, 2012
KeikoCreative says:
Must be interesting with the Ghost tour:P
Posted on: Nov 20, 2012