ice diving

Mont Tremblant Travel Blog

me in the hole

hi buddy ,this week end i will decide to make something different only for fun but for one things only for the challenge!!!!!!!

this week end i choose to make my liscence of ice diving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so after 2 days of reading and 10 minutes of exam i diffinatly ready for dive all is set now its time ahahaahha.

Friday night i prepare all my diving stuff wetsuit 14 mm ,palm,google,lest,regulator,andvest and now im ready for dive!!!!!!!!saturday mornig the wake up call it was at 5h30 in the morning cause to go to the diving point its approximatly 2 hour of road so not close of my home place ahaahahah!!!!so arrive at vende(the dive spot) now it time to make the hole !!!!!!!!!dig 3 hole and make a triangle for diving!!!!!

after 2 hour of preparation we do the briefing make the team dive and now u are ready!!!!!!!!!put all the stuff on u and now im a little bit scare cause its the first time i dive under ice wow what the thrill !!!!!!!!!after 20 minute under ice its time to get out cause in afternoon u make a another one u need three dive to get ur liscence so in afternoon i do my second dive but its was to cold cause all my stuff was wet so after 18 minute i decide its enought for today so only one for sunday !!!!!!

sunday mroning all the stuff is ready put out the ice of the hole and do my last dive now im A ICE DIVER AHAHAAHAH im so happy!!!!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
well if u dont have course u need to do ur open water before and advance so it a bit expensive!!!!!!
cookeymuncher says:
sure! but how much is ice diving???
mario26 says:
well depend where u dinve u can find some airplane,fish as well,boat,submarine well many kind of things !!!!!! u want to try????
eric,laurent,me and doug