And now to explore more of my state...Vermont

Brandon Travel Blog

From Ticonderoga, I went back to Vermont.  After a stop at Fair Haven's rest area on 4 (where my mom called...), I got off the next exit for Route 22A in FH.  After FH came West Haven, then Benson and then Orwell.  In Orwell, I took 73 East through Sudbury into Brandon.

I had only one destination in mind- Brandon Gap.  It was a fun trip up except for the @**hole from New Hampshire who couldn't get out of his own way, let alone mine.  Hey, I'm all for admiring the view/scenery, but PULL OVER or at least do the speed limit!  On 73 I went through Forest Dale and Goshen... nice to look at.

I didn't want to turn around, plus I knew that 73 ended when it met 100 in Rochester (I like Route 100, Route 100 is my friend...).  Problem- I wasn't sure if I wanted North or South.  I figure it didn't matter since I could tell by the towns that were listed in both directions.  Anyway, I was too busy rocking out to worry.

Not so good for me.  None of the towns helped.  But I figured South is good.  Too bad the New Hampshire @**hole thought the same.  So it was an annoyingly slow drive from Rochester through towns such as Stockbridge, Pittsford (not to be confused with PittsFIELD which I live next to) to Killington.  Then it was on to home.

Today's adventure was soundtracked by-

the radio

WHITESNAKE- Here I Go Again

BON JOVI- Livin' On a Prayer, Wanted Dead or Alive, It's My Life

LIFEHOUSE- First Time

AVRIL LAVIGNE- When You're Gone

plus more from my MP3 player.  I just felt like listing those.

Brandon