AsiaJapanAkita

My Room

Akita Travel Blog

OTAKU!

And now for something completelly different!

I shall now show you my room here in the Komachi Hall Dormitory, and for all of those that imply all I'm doing is having fun and touristing around I shall show you that some serious studying is also going on here. I also want to show all of you the things that will eventually lead me to bankruptcy, or to general begging. I must say that if you're an hardcore otaku like me, then Japan is your geekness paradise and your financial hell. But Japan is also the World Capital of all things CUTE (Kawaii is a survival word here), and there's no way a normal human being can resist all the floods of CUTENESS parading around you as soon as you step out the door. It makes my consumer blood boil! The worst thing is : I haven't even been to Tokyo yet! And I'm sure I'll go in a shopping frenzy as soon as I hit Akihabara and Omottesando. May the O-KANE KAMI (if they exist) have mercy on my pour soul. My room is small, but very confy and my roommate is nice, helpful and sweet. So far we are harmonizing pretty well. I shoul get more studying than the one I usually do, but there are many sources of distraction, so it isn't always easy. Anyway, hope you enjoy the photos!

P.S. 20 bucks for the one who can identify all things otaku in the photo!

lopesmcc says:
Suponho que estás a perguntar de que animes são as figuras na foto :P deixa-me tentar:
As primeiras três sao básicas: Misato, Shinji e Asuka.
A seguinte penso ser a personagem do opening da Daicon III e IV, realizado tambem pela gainax.
O ultimo é que nao tenho mesmo a certeza, mas o bonequinho parece o do Paranoia Agent.

Então acertei :P

Miss u a lot,
Diverte-te ao máximo, e actualiza isto mais vezes :P nem que seja para dizeres o que comeste ao pequeno almoço.

Abraços,
I DO STUDY!!!!
I DO STUDY!!!!
my babies
my babies
in case uou wonder, its a keitai …
in case uou wonder, it's a keitai…
Akita