The Most Awful Drive Home, EVER!

Baltimore Travel Blog

We have to stop in Baltimore again to drop Amanda off, and instead of going home the way we came, Scott decides to go a different route...don't ask me what it was...I don't remember! It was all I could do to stay awake and on the road! Anyway, Scott is feeling worse and worse, so by the time we stop for dinner, at like 10PM, he is out of it. We eat at IHOP and Heather takes over for him, and I make Taylor sleep so he can drive later.

We are not on the road long after dinner when Rach calls and says she doesn't feel good either. She goes to sleep and we think she might have been in a coma....she ran a high temperature all night!

The night was uneventful, except for stopping at gas stations to wake up...Abby played loud music for me...she drew tats on Kristin's arm...she talked to Wes all night....

By about 6 AM Sunday me, Scott and Josh were so sleepy that we had to pull off at a McDonalds, somewhere in North Carolina, and I laid my head on the steering wheel and fell asleep for an hour!

We finally, and safely, made it back to Bham about 2:00 Sunday afternoon...Rachel was crying she felt so bad, and Scott voluntarily went to the doctor's office, and everyone else went home to bed!

photo by: freak0ut