Toronto

Toronto Travel Blog

Dundas Sq

Toronto...Toronto.....it surprised me after being in Vancouver...it was such a huge city! Mind you after the many heritage houses I saw in Vancouver, I found Toronto a tad too industrialised, too crowded somehow. That was till I left the city for the North suburbs, nice! My kind of thing, plenty of parks, houses & less buildings all around. Food was equally great in Toronto, even in food courts which surprised me.

Officially I have found the most wonderful muffins! Freshly baked & sold out fast, in the basement of the Dundas Sq shopping thingy...can't remember the name.....terrible I am! The best I tell you! Tried Somali food(imagine that!) in Toronto, so similar to Indian just with lesser spices.

Spent almost a whole day in Niagara...what can I say?......Nature at her most fantastic. I didn't fancy the town though as it's like a huge theme park......actully went to a casino...that was fun & funny....all these people stuck to a machine like their lives depended on it...LOL!......tried some card game which was fun. Obviously didn't hit the millions as I'm still stuck to my desk!!!!!!!!!! I heard it gets as cold as -40C degrees, well I actually got a tan...LOL!!! Sure don't want to meet the winters there!

I like downtown Toronto as it had a variety of things, theatres, shows, shopping, food....just walk around, there's plenty to do. Maybe I'll try the winter afterall for I now have firmer friendships in Toronto.....

Niagara town