Catch a flight to Paris

Paris Travel Blog

I been to Paris a couple of times, unfortunately I never like the city.  I hope third time lucky and it will change my opinion, therefore I visit Paris again during Easter holiday to find out if the romantic city can charm my heart and also to get a bit of sun and better weather than in Copenhagen Denmark.

We cacth a night flight and arrived in Paris around 10pm. After collecting the bag, we head out to the metro station which located at the basement of the airport.  The hotel has warned us that the last train depart at 11pm so we were hurried up to catch the train.  It was easy to buy the ticket and hop on the train since the train was waiting and we just check which station we should stop.

Our hotel located next to the Louvre museum so it is very easy to get there from the metro station.

We arrived at the hotel just before midnight.  Luckily the check in was quick and we get the room straight away.

We go to bed after that so we can explore the city tomorrow morning.

cotton_foam says:
Congrats, Yunni on your featured blog!
HORSCHECK says:
Congrats on your featured blog. Well done.
hightide says:
Congrats on your featured blog! :D
Paris Hotels & Accommodations review
Strategic Location
Fantastic location for the art lover as the hotel located two blocks away from the Louvre museum in Paris. Next block is a coupe beautiful churches wh… read entire review
Paris