Bangkok

Bangkok Travel Blog

After 11.5 hours flying with Turkish airlines, we arrived in Bangkok airport around 10 in the morning.  After clearing the immigration, collecting the luggage, and purchased sim card for my phone, we take train to our hotel which located near the airport and luckily we can check in straight.  After check in, we eat at the hotel restaurant as I was starving since I skip dinner and breakfast at the plane.

By mid-afternoon, we head out to Don Muang airport which is around one hour drive to pick up my 12 years old niece and her mum from the airport, as they will join our xmas holiday.

Luckily we were on time and their flight just landed when we arrived in the airport, and I was glad the phone and internet work well.

We go back to the hotel by taxi and after put their luggage we head out again to Asiatique for dinner.  I felt like a headless chicken, run around like madness.

We have nice dinner together with a view and then they go shopping at Asiatique. My….. they are crazy, bought so many bags – probably around 30 bags just a couple hours after arrived in Thailand.

Finished shopping, we go back to the hotel as I was knackered and soo sleepy after all the trip and excitement to be in a hot country and away from winter.

Bangkok Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Impressive building - average food
The restaurant highly recommend by the guide book for an authentic Thai food with romantic location right at the water in Asiatique. The building is … read entire review
Bangkok