Singapore at last

Singapore Travel Blog

Hello all,
Well am presently sitting in the 19th floor of Bing's apartment in Singapore, with the cat Mieow Mieow on top of the computer :) So far things are good. I stayed at the Inn Crowd Backpacker's Hostel last night which was nice. There was about 20 people in the dorm but it was air-conditioned and wasn't too noisy. The people were really friendly - lots of Aussies and people from the UK but also an American guy and a German guy. Wasn't there long enough to get to know them very well though. Am staying here at Bing's tonight (his brother's 8 month old child was freaked out - the first non-Asian person he's ever seen, lol!) and we'll see how we go from here. Today I am going to the zoo with Bing and on the Night Safari and tomorrow we are going on a reverse bungee! I've got the video package (half price cos of staying at the hostel) so you guys will be able to check out the madness when I get home. Don't have many other concrete plans yet. Still thinking of heading into Malaysia early next week for some island time, then returning to Singapore by Friday night for a huge dance party on Sentosa Island which sounds like a blast. Anyway, that's all I've got for now!!!