Taking it easy

Squamish Travel Blog

Amazing
We decided to take a day off and hang out around the town of Squamish, BC It's the bald eagle capital of the world. We kept ourselves busy by going 5 pin bowling, which is really weird when you're so used to 10 pin bowling, before this we had no clue there were different versions. In the former of the two there are five pins to knock over, but you get three rolls with considerably smaller ball, about the size of a US softball.

After we mastered the art of five pin bowling we took a little hike to a frozen water fall. It was my first time to a frozen waterfall, it's quite a sight.

Later that night I went out with some other guys from the hostel to a local bar. My brother couldn't go as he was a nearly eight-teen and the legal drinking age is nine-teen in British Columbia. So we went out to a local pub, it was a working man ban sawdust of the floor kinda log cabin atmosphere. Everything was going just like I thought it would until about 10:00pm That's when about 15 lumberjacks, just like in the picutre walk in. I thought it a little strange that they would all show up together but didn't think much about it.

Well about five minutes later a team of guys brought out a brass pole, a dj stand, and velvet rope, and a stipper- Blue Sky. I was super surprised. She proceded to strip go to the back re-dress strip and so on about five times. That's right a single stripper. One of the strangest things I've ever seen.
There were about 20 of these guys