Morning before disembarking

Saint Petersburg Travel Blog

I hadn't realized we hadn't entered anything since the 17th.  Sorry!  I tried to put pictures on but with no success.  I wiil get help from my friend's husband.  We went to Helsinki, Finland yesterday.  We took a tour of an old town named Porvoo.  Poor was more like it.  It was a small quaint town established in 1550, but burned down several times by the Russians.  The buildings there now are from the 1700's.  We ate linch(part of the tour of course!) at an old brewery.  It was OK.  The tour itself was not.  Oh well, only one bomb so far, that's pretty good.  We will be touring St. Pete at 2PM.  We will be riding the Metro and visiting the marketplace.  I hope they have food!!!

Well, I'll fill you in this evening.  Tomorrow we go back into St. Pete for a trip to the Hermitage (look it up!).  Till then,

Much love,.................Liz & Lillie

P.S.  We were never in India.  I'm not sure how that happened, but more than likely it was my fault.

ltc2rev says:
Ok, so what has happened since the 20th??? John
Posted on: Aug 23, 2007
lschmidt says:
HEYYY! What's been happenin'? More food, no doubt. :)
Posted on: Aug 22, 2007
debrakb says:
Sounds like you both are having too much fun!! I guess I don't have to ask if you are behaving yourselves?
Anyhow enjoy the rest of the trip!!!
Posted on: Aug 21, 2007