Sonic Adventures

Holbrook Travel Blog

I was in Holbrook, Arizona..
Well my momma had forgot a lot of things. Like her cell phone and also her shoes. So being in Holbrook slightly early we decided to drive to Winslow  (the direction we had just come and about 30 miles away) to go to Wal Mart (A super center, I've been to regular Walmart but never a Super Walmart) We drive back and start seeing all the crazy lightening again. The niece decided to call it SeaSaw and would say "seasaw" whenever she seen it, which lost its fun all too quickly. We got some shoes in Wal Mart and then went to another new and fantastic thing. A Sonic!!!

OK now you may have gone to a Sonic before but we have never even seen one!! There are supposedly Sonic's in Bakersfield (3 hours away) and reportedly one in Anaheim (45 minutes away though I've never seen it). However the grand craze over the Sonic is that they show their commercials ALL THE TIME!! We have seen it so many times! Its maddening. To play it so much and have none whatsoever close to us! meanie weanies. So the niece and I spotted one and had our first Sonic dinner. And yes I was all confused as to how to order and stuff.

We drove back to the motel and it was lightening like all get out. I gave the niece a job of tryingt o capture it on film.. heheh frustrated the heck out of her. I finally took some video as I was driving. (I'll try to get that up.  We got back and crashed. A big day ahead of us tomorrow.
CrazyLisa says:
Those commercials totally annoyed me. But I guess it did the trick. I had to go there as soon as I found one.
Posted on: Aug 28, 2007
lisa says:
i totally know what you mean about the commercials. what a tease!!! i will have to try it someday if i ever see one, just because of those darn commercials!
Posted on: Aug 27, 2007