Our last day in Colorado

Fort Collins Travel Blog

On the Road pics
We woke up early. Today was our last day in Colorado. Everyone got up and showered and we went to breakfast. My aunt and uncle took us to a place called Back Patio. We passed a couple more breweries getting to it. It was on an almost deserted corner. and we literally sat out on the back patio. I got a breakfast burrito with a special sauce. It was most yummy. We had been dreaming of Mimosa's and went there to get it. I chose instead a BP Slash. It was very strong but very yummy.
We chilled at the house until about 1 then we had to start on our way home. I was the driver again and we chose the mountain path to take home. Once more I found myself driving in incredible rain showers. So hard and so quick I couldn't see anyone. Poor California driver. We made it up and out and through the mountains.
We drove and drove and drove and eventually made it all the way to Moab, Utah. A lot farther than we thought we would get in just one short day of driving.
We quickly got a motel and then went to Wendy's for a quick dinner. We spent some time wondering about the strip in town, buying souveniers and getting maps ready for the next day. We went back to the hotel and literally crashed.
Watch out a tunnel!!