Finally!! Our Destination!

Fort Collins Travel Blog

Me and the niece at Seven Falls
We woke up Friday morning and got breakfast at the motel again. We hopped on the road with my mommy driving and got going. We stopped at Colorado Springs for the Seven Falls but didn't feel we had the time or the want of paying the money to pay to get in so we parking in a very prominently labeled no parking zone so I could smoke and we could take pictures.

We drove some more and got into Denver. Way earlier than my aunt thought. We stopped at another Super Walmart and got a card for my cousins and then stopped at anther Sonic for lunch. Yay! Then about 2:30 in the afternoon we rolled into Fort Collins and to my Aunts house.
Seven Falls
We were greeted by my grandma and spent the afternoon catching up and stuff. We had chicken enchiladas and salad for dinner then we met my other aunt and uncle and grabbed my cousin from the airport. We all joined together and left the niece at home with the younger cousin while we went to a local bar called Pitchers. We played pool and drank local beer. Then my uncle convinced me to take a shot of Tequila and I convinced  my cousin and he convinced my other uncle and then we just brought one for my mom which was the convincing she needed. Yay Shots!!
We got back to my aunts house and I was ready to pass out. The driving, the altitude, and maybe a little of the time change had me exhausted. We had air matresses to sleep on. My niece was already on the good one and I let my mom sleep with her on it. I got the one with the slow leak.
Here where my back pain comes from.
The slow leak made it so that when I woke up my ass was on the floor and the rest of me was up in the air in a twisted sort of fashion. I had to roll off the bed and already had an ache which was exasperated by the driving and sitting the rest of the week. Poor me!! aww.. haha
Its cool, I'm ok, I will survive!

The niece driving
The niece driving
At Pitchers. The family taking sho…
At Pitchers. The family taking sh…
Fort Collins