Down to Blacksburg

Blacksburg Travel Blog

On Tuesday, my dad and I  hopped in the car and started driving on 78W towards the middle of PA, in hopes of arriving at Virginia Tech sometime that night.  I don't know if you've ever been to Tech, but it's in southwestern Virginia.  Not very close to the beach.  I can barely stay awake in the car, so I was only in charge of driving in Virginia, after dad and I enjoyed a Wendy's lunch at 6pm.  We got to Christiansburg and met Don at Applebee's.  Of course we were the only people there at 10:45pm on a Tuesday.  We had Blue Moons, boneless buffalo wings, and chicken quesadillas.  It was a good dinner, but we should have eaten before 11pm.  After eating and watching SportsCenter with the bartender, dad and I followed Don to his apartment.  It's only Don and his roommate, Will, that are in the apartment right now during the summer session, so dad and I slept in the remaining bedrooms.  I think it's a very nice place!  It's called The Village at Blacksburg.  So I popped in Scrubs season 4 and fell asleep to that.
Blacksburg