rub a dub dub...we need some grub....

Philadelphia Travel Blog

So we woke up and went down to go get some food in philly.  We walked down the road and saw a street vendor...I suggested that.  But for some reason people don't trust them....let me just tell you that street vendor food is awesome and if you ever see them you should stop there if you're hungry!!  We walked past whole foods market... I suggested it, but I got denied.  Then we went past another street vendor; nope not eating their either.  We finally came across a restaurant...there really aren't any around this are except for starbucks and street vendors.  But we went into the Good day deli for breakfast...which I got the same thing there as I could've at the street vendor for more money.  But my aunt actually got a meal rather than a breakfast sandwich so that's good!!!

We got done eating and on our way back up we stopped into Whoe Foods Market because I was craving some soy milk... chocolate style!  Which my aunt has never been in one, because her mouth watered when she saw all the organic goodness of the fruits and the yogurt near there!  They also have a breakfast buffet and a area to sit down and next time we will go there.

We go to leave and the receptionist was very nice at the Best Western and gave us a $30 compensation for finding the cockroach in the room.  Next up the road trip to Hershey...which my aunt thought was only going to take a half hour so we didn't leave philly until 11:30ish or yeah... the GPS unit never lies and it will really take an hour and a half.
Philadelphia Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
The Good Day Deli had a good choice of food for breakfast and some really good nantucket nectar drinks that I have never.... so I was very happy becau… read entire review
photo by: Ann_Hells