Catastrophe on the turnpike!

Pittsburgh Travel Blog

When I was in NYC 2 weeks ago my aunt called me to see if I wanted to go to Philly to go see King Tut.  I was going to go out by myself but I figured if she was paying for gas, tolls and a hotel then why not.  So Monday morning Aunt Nancy and I drove to Philly to see king tut...let's just say it was interesting driving there because my aunt doesn't like to drive in traffic.  I set the GPS unit to the hotel we were staying at.  We got near Allentown and the unit stated keep left on aunt automatically freaked out.  Oh my gosh...what does that mean. means that I-476 was coming up and don't take what does she do.  She starts to get off of 476.  Wait what are you doing I ask her.  Well, your thing is too confusing....ummm how can it be said to keep left on I-76.  Then when we came up to I-676 and the woman said to take ramp she just wanted to stay on the road for I-76.  Then she slowed down as she was merging into traffic into a complete stop inbetween two lanes!!  Ahhhh... I hope I don't die!

photo by: diisha392