Catastrophe on the turnpike!

Pittsburgh Travel Blog

When I was in NYC 2 weeks ago my aunt called me to see if I wanted to go to Philly to go see King Tut.  I was going to go out by myself but I figured if she was paying for gas, tolls and a hotel then why not.  So Monday morning Aunt Nancy and I drove to Philly to see king tut...let's just say it was interesting driving there because my aunt doesn't like to drive in traffic.  I set the GPS unit to the hotel we were staying at.  We got near Allentown and the unit stated keep left on I-76...my aunt automatically freaked out.  Oh my gosh...what does that mean.  Ummm...it means that I-476 was coming up and don't take it....so what does she do.  She starts to get off of 476.  Wait what are you doing I ask her.  Well, your thing is too confusing....ummm how can it be confusing....it said to keep left on I-76.  Then when we came up to I-676 and the woman said to take ramp she just wanted to stay on the road for I-76.  Then she slowed down as she was merging into traffic into a complete stop inbetween two lanes!!  Ahhhh... I hope I don't die!

Pittsburgh