Last Day/Night

Rosemead Travel Blog

My last day in LA :o(.  We went to the beach via the bus (a special beach bus).  It was convienent and much cheaper than driving and trying to park on a weekend.  There ended up being a huge volley ball tornment at the beach making it fun to watch and walk around all the vendors giving away free stuff.  We laid out with a nice breeze on the beach absorbing the strong rays of LA.  We then caught the bus back to shower and get ready for the evening.

All week I had been looking up resturants that would be cool to go to in LA as my last supper so to speak with Amanda for a long time.  I wanted to go somewhere I couldn't go anywhere else, aka a local resturant.  I ended up finding and deciding on Bahooka's Resturant.  Incase you haven't heard of Bahooka's it is a resturant that has been around for 40 years in Rosemead, CA.  Bahooka means shack and that describes it perfectly.  The buildings structure is made up of what seems like driftwood from old ships but the atmosphere of this resturant is one of a kind and spectacular.

Everywhere you look in Bahooka's there are aquarium with exotic fish.  It is a maze of aquariums!  Many famous stars have eaten at this resturant and it is very popular for the star's kids as well!  But I think you'll enjoy it at any age, I did!  They specialize in Ribs and have a fabulous rib sauce!  You can also get your alcoholic beverages flaming, its really fun!  So that was my last night and I'd recommend this resturant to anyone and everyone!

We finished up drinking with some college friends before heading back to sleep for 3 hours before heading to Ontario airport for my trip home.
photo by: cneoridium