The Best Attraction of Holland.................

Zeelst Travel Blog

Walk my dogs! ;-)

I have 2 dogs.

Kees, 10 years old.

Chef, 3 years old, former stray dog from Turkey.

They live here with me and my boyfriend.

If you walk them, you are in great company! And you see The REAL Netherlands and not Tourist Holland. I don't wear clocks and I don't have tulips in my garden. I don't eat kroket and drop. :-)

But BRABANT, the part of Holland where I live is great. Our churches are better than the ones in Rotterdam and Amsterdan because we are catholic. Catholics have churches with lots of sculptures and nice windows. The father of my boyfriend makes windows for the churches in Brabant! And I also have these windows in my (modern) home!

So walk my dogs through Zeelst and then go shopping in Eindhoven. Eat the best sushi of Europe in Veldhoven and see the museums! Enjoy your trip!

Eindhoven has nice hotels also. And if you like to go out............there are lot's of disco's and pubs!

Stratumseind is very cool! A street only with pubs /cafes.

We celebrate Carnaval in februari! And Sinterklaas at 5 december. Around 15th november he will come by boat in Eindhoven and you can welcome him.

In september there's a free festival in Eindhoven with Big Dutch Artists. They throw beer! If you like to see a beer rain, come to Veldhoven!

dolfijn says:
hi, leuk om te lezen! En geheel waar! Ondanks dat ik al wat jaren boven de 'rivieren' woon blijf ik hart en nieren een Brabo!
Posted on: Sep 14, 2007
Me and Pieter at Cult en Tumult
Cult en Tumult
Cult en Tumult
Zeelst Nightlife & Entertainment review
This weekend it's Cult and Tumult in Veldhoven. It's a free festival with lot's of artists. Saterday Plug and Play De Kevin Kostners The Sheer… read entire review
Zeelst