The Bank... dun dun dun....

Ribeirao Preto Travel Blog

Doagi drove us to Rodrigo's house. It was awkward because I was in the front seat with him and I barely speak a lick of Portuguese. He is a good old man though... Rodrigo took us to the bank and none of us could get money out. The bank employees kept walking around with my card, trying to get it to work, but no luck. So, Rodrigo took us to another bank. Again no luck! Yet, it seems that the third time truly is the charm. We entered a third bank and Carly and I were able to get money out. In between bank one and two, we got hot chocolate at a famous coffee shop. ~~~~ At Rodrigo's house we had a phone conference with Jerry Johnson from Oasis USA. Since many people are concerned about our well being. Josh (co-leader) and I stressed our want for the team to stay in Ribeirao Preto. So, hopefully they will take this into consideration when making their final decision. I would hate to be sent home now!~~~~ Auristella (Rodrigo's wife) made us some extremely delicious lasagna for dinner and then we watched The Incredibles in Portuguese (Os Increiveis). We also watched the Wonder Years in Portuguese. That was funny!~~~ It rained today!
Ribeirao Preto