Art Fair.

Ribeirao Preto Travel Blog

Today we cleaned... boy did we! Pastor Carlos and Reginaldo had us start upstairs with our rooms. We scrubbed the floors of all the rooms, the hallway, the card room,and the computer room. Once we finished the upstairs, we moved down stairs. This is where Dyane brought us the backstreet boys. As we moved the pews in order to mop the floor, we also jammed to the backstreet boys. ha ha. Oh man, talk about taking me back... to the 8th grade! This cleaning process only took 2 hours. Not half bad if you ask me! Rodrigo came and picked us up for the Ribeirao Preto art fair. This was a neat thing. It was set up in a square... filled with booths made up of homemade crafts, jewlery, paintings, wood things, food, etc. Oh yes, may I never forget about the rain... RAIN OF BIRD POOP!! Ha ha. We had to file under blue tarps, which were connected to each booth. It was run or be pelted!! He he. As a fantastic treat, Rodrigo stopped by our favorite Ice cream shop... Geraldos!!! MMM... chocolate e sensasao! Muito bom! We perfected some pretty hot dance moves for the talent show tomorrow!! Holler!
Ribeirao Preto