My trip is already changing

Montclair Travel Blog

I get an email this morning from my travel place. (which was odd in itself) It seems a little hokey like a phishing scam. Their's mispellings all over the place and whatnot. They don't want me to email them back. I can if I want to. They say my flight coming come from Prague has been cancelled and I need to pick a new flight. If I don't respond then they will assume i am okay with the flight they picked.
The 1 layover flight i had from Prague to Atlanta, Georgia then home to LAX on Christmas Eve has now turned into:
Leave from Prague and fly into Paris again, Then leave Paris and fly to Kentucky (i've never been to Kentucky) and then fly into LAX. I get home earlier. I guess it could be ok.
Now I have 2 layovers and an even greater chance of losing luggage and my mind.
It should be ok. I hope! ;] I still have a month for them to change their minds again!!
CrazyLisa says:
Thanks for the great advice!
Posted on: Dec 03, 2007
X_Drive says:
In this day and age its not uncommon to get misspelled words and strange language, becuase not too many people care anymore and schools don't teach well. Also, it may have been from a person who spoke english as a second or third language. Kentucky seems a strange layover. What airline uses that airport as a hub? I had one from London to Detroit, and then on to LAX. Northwest uses Dtroit as a hub.
Don't forget to carry one change of clothes in your carry-on in case your luggage is separated from you and you need it. Good luck and have fun.
Posted on: Dec 03, 2007