Off to buy clothes

Brighton Travel Blog

Today, Daisy is taking me to Brighton to help me select some cool travelling clothes! I need to find a suitable bag too to put my laptop in along with all the other recording equipment, so i am thinking about a rucksack of some idea. Jimmy bought two big rucksacks to put all the clothes in, but actually when I started to think abou tit, we are not doing much actual hiking or walking with the bags in tow, so I will still have my back free to carry a smaller bag and I will want to have the laptop and other stuff with me at all times!

Brighton is often called a Little London or London by the Sea and was nortorous for couples staying down there for dirty weekends. They do have a goos shopping centre with a lot if the main stream superstores but also quite a few streets of independent shops with very different stuff to gaze at. The student population is quite extensive in brighton and the night life busy!

Many people from Worthing head that way for their shopping, but the parking is crap and expensive, so its advisable to go on the train. We are going by car as I don't think Daisy does trains!!!

Other things I need are a good supply of socks and clean underpants - I am not sure what we shall be able to wash on our travels. This must be a burden for all travellers, so what do you do when you travel about? I do need a clean wash every day!

Don't forget, you can catch up with our travels online and in the podcast, at Vobes.com
Brighton