ahoy!

Prague Travel Blog

they actually say ahoy here when saying hello!  prague is so beautiful.  ther buildings are all amazing and there are so many cool things to buy!  its a good thing because i still want to buy little souviniers.  there is crystal, amber, and Mucha art everywhere!  earlier is the trip iwas thinking to myself, where would i find muchas art? because i hadnt seen any.  wel its here in a prague!  there is a whole mucha museum.   so its tempting to buy so many things!   and so many people in europe kept saying prague was so cheap and its not!  maybe for the euro.  beer is super cheap.  maybe thats all they remembered about.  but the currency here is crazy.  i have about 1500 crowns in my pocket!  im rich!   actually about 21 crowns = 1 us dollar.  so much math.  im thinking about buying a mini calculater.

oh guess what!  the worst thing, my sun glasses broke!  but i think i can super glue them i just have to find some but its super depressing.  but today was rainy and then pouring then sunny and blue skies then raining then pouring.. and so on.  at one point all 3 of us were huddled under one umbrella.

today we walked across the charles bridge to the prague palace and i saw the most beauitful stained glass ever.  pictures didnt do any justice!  there is also this awesoem astonomical clock here.

anybody need any crystal? amber?  garnet?
paean says:
maddy i didnt know you wear rings or i would have bought one for you! oh well. i did buy you some pressies though. hopefully i didnt miss anyone else though!
Beansy says:
Paean My Love ... Your vacation has to be one of the BESTEST I've ever heard of! Can't believe it's coming to a close. Fly carefully and safely. Much love GB
alexaragon says:
HI PAEAN!!! Have you got me present???? (you better)! Yeah I like to wear rings now. I have 5 that I wear everyday. Im wearing your irish cluadah. You now the ring with to hands as the ring and in the middle the hands are reaching for the heart. Well anyway I need to go feed the cats. (moms forcing me)
Prague