A graduation party for me!

Upper Sandusky Travel Blog

Mom and Dad threw their 29 year old daughter a graduation party and I LOVED IT!  My undergrad graduation took place on a day it was (literally) -30 degrees F (wind chill) and two days before Christmas.  We really didn’t have a chance to do much celebrating.  So I had a graduation party this time!  Many of my family members and friends were there.  It was so nice that everyone came to help me celebrate.  I discovered that my husband, Dan, has an unexpected cornhole talent.  I'm not so hot at it, but plan on practicing.

The weather was perfect.  At first I wanted one of the larger parks in Upper, but they were all taken.  This was the only one available.  I'm glad it turned out this way.  We pretty much had the park to ourselves.  If you're in Upper Sandusky, it's a very nice little park to bring the family to.  The main playground equipment has been updated since I was a kid and is now very nice.  My nieces seemed to have a good time playing around on it.

Overall, it was about a perfect day.  Of course we ended the day at Los Arcos.

Upper Sandusky Sights & Attractions review
This is a wonderful little park for most any occasion. I called the mayor's office a few week prior to our little party and reserved the shelter hous… read entire review
Upper Sandusky