Ahoy Matt Molloys'!

Westport Travel Blog

around Westport

Sunset had begun by the time we reached Westport, and being in the West, it could only look all too beautiful. We reached our hostel, as cheap as it can come what with all of us boyz and a few more being bunged into one big dorm of about 30 beds with no lock, no nothing.

Anyways nice thing about this place was that it was close to the pub crawl. I went with Matt for dinner at a Chinese rsnt, and we headed direct to Matts Malloy where we met the rest of the group. What seemed to me as a bunch of rude quiet people initially changed drastically, in this one night. I somehow felt the glory days of my first trip in England was coming back! I cannot believe how quickly we blended, and thankfully how diverse we all were.

We had the Cannucks, me, tons of Aussies, a pair of Scottish twins, even a Finnish couple.

The drinks and conversation flowed pretty much through the night, I got royally wasted and we all had a good time. Headed back to the hostel by 1am. Matt, Billy and I had another round of photos and giggles as the rest of the guys were asleep, and perhaps were cursing us for not letting them sleep in peace.

The legendary pub Matt Molloys