Two weeks, three days to go....

Christchurch Travel Blog

And that is: 17 days total  or 11 working days or two pays or two weekends or however else you want to describe it...!

Picked up some more gear from friends over the weekend and have narrowed the final shopping list to less than 10 items, not least of which is some US currency.  PLUS - harrowing moment - travel agent rang me on the weekend to advise that Aerolineas Argentinas keep changing my flight from Lima to Cuzco (which I had discovered for myself as the flights listed on my Tucan vouchers didn't match my actual flights).  Fingers crossed it's all finalised before I leave!

Wendy you'll be so proud of me I went walking on Sunday even though my RELIABLE walking partners piked due to lack of sleep (yes Scott that was a dig).  Plus I'm going to start tackling the stairs at work instead of taking the lift, starting tomorrow.  Hopefully my knees won't complain too much.  I had to ice them last night.  It was great to get your text (at 1.08am thanks :) ) from the top of the Inca Trail to say you'd made it.  I'm really looking forward to your de-brief on your return to NZ.

I've swung back to being very very very excited about going.  It helps to talk to an experienced traveller about the trip as they are usually envious and excited for me which is definitely contagious!

Christchurch