Check Out Dive

Anilao Travel Blog

I've been talking about it for yeeeaaaarssss.  The thing is when all my friends started diving, I was too busy with something else.  And then when I got interested, everybody I know were certified already.

So who did I learn it with finally? My sisters. Why not thought of them to begin with? Well, they weren't really interested to tell you the truth.  But Alex (my sister's boyfriend) was, so naturally Candie decided to go for it as well.  And Girlie seeing that 2 of us will do it, she decided not to be left behind, bringing Ellen, her friend with us.

Our instructor is Dive Guru Benedict Reyes of Dive Republic who had over 2000 dives!  We're really happy to have taken lessons from him.  He's really cool and were able to make us feel safe and confident.  We had 3 consecutive days of pool and lecture sessions and the same weekend, we all head for Anilao Batangas.  We were also joined by rescue diver Mimi Reyes, who helped oversee our dive.

***********************************************************************************
Technical Data:

Bottom: 34min

Start: 1600 psi
Finish: 1100 psi
wanderlass says:
When you come here, I will have my good friend take you discovery scuba diving. he will teach you the skill to breath from the regulator and guide you down the water. You will find out if it's what you wanted! But I'm sure it is. It's super fun!
Posted on: Nov 01, 2007
Amanda says:
This is so awesome honey! GREAT JOB!! Want to hear something funny? I'm a bit scared of diving. It's the thing I'm MOST frightened of I think! And yet I'd love to have the experience...
Posted on: Nov 01, 2007
wanderlass says:
It was a blast! we went as deep as 83ft. But then it was my first dive. :)
Posted on: Aug 07, 2007