EuropeNorwayHell

Welcom to Hell.

Hell Travel Blog

Hell !?

Just before Stjørdal I pass Hell.  Yes the name of the place is HELL ! :o)   I am sure you know what it means in English.   In Norwegian the name means happiness or good luck.  Hah!!!

Hell is a small place not far from Trondheim Airport Vaernes, just a few hundred have their adress at Hell.  It's a central point in the middle of Norway, and serves the Hell Music Festival annually.

Since Hell is situated near to the airport, there are very good airline-, train-, and bus-connections which makes excellent possibilities to be present at Hell Music Festival. Either you come from north, south, east or west.

Hell is I think best known because of it`s name Hell, and The Hell Music Festival.  This year the most famuose artist at the festival was Snoopy Dog and Mira Craigh.

I can`t stop woundering if the artists come to Hell because of the name or because of the splended festival.  But I do know that tourists visit Hell just to have their photo taken infront of the railway station.  Inspite of Hell`s location just 30 km from my homeplace, I`d never visited the station, so I had to drive down to the station and have some photos.

tvillingmarit says:
Yeah and the tourists love to visit having their photos taken in front of the railway station
Posted on: May 26, 2008
lauro says:
hahaha what a name for a town! :D
Posted on: May 25, 2008
worldcitizen says:
Funny- no one has this listed as a dream destination ;)
Posted on: May 07, 2008