Helpful blog hints for family & friends

Prior Lake Travel Blog

Follow along as we go by viewing the trip summary (hint, look for the button to the left of this entry!) - watch the line change from green to red as we travel!  Once in trip summary view, click once anywhere on the map to "grab" it and then change the area of the world you're viewing by moving the map with your mouse.  You can also zoom in by using the buttons in the top left corner of the map.

This powerful mapping tool is the reason we are choosing to use this blog website instead of one of the others that's available.

We will be updating this as we can on our trip - we expect the different keyboards to be our biggest challenge, so please forgive the spelling errors as we go.  After we return home, we'll update the postings to add our favorite pictures from each place to this blog (and don't worry, we'll correct the spelling errors then too, lol).

Enjoy!
edresearchman says:
Hi Heather,
Your uncle Russ has arrived in Minnesota and he will be checking yours and Bill's travel site.
Thanks for the great updates on the web site and for keeping up with the private emails
Posted on: May 12, 2006
serene says:
I especially like that the church was gorgeous and looked like me!
Also the Jerry and Brix are happy campers here!
Posted on: May 04, 2006
cdthornton says:
I just sent Heidi a smile... I didn't know what the button did. Don't read into it.

Should we be at all concerned that Heather hasn't been blogging yet?
Posted on: May 04, 2006