Emotional Goodbyes.

Colchester Travel Blog

Jo and I at my leaving meal.
Today was the start of our long journey to Christchurch, New Zealand. But first I had to finish packing my bags. After a lot of moaning (I really hate packing), I finally finished. Just before we left for the airport Jo and Millie popped round to say goodbye. They gave me some money to use in the airport, some sweets and a St Christopher coin. At 2:30pm we left for Heathrow Airport. The drive to the airport was not too bad as we went a different way via Hertford. After a drink and a snack it was time to say an emotional goodbye to Dad and head through security. I got through security find but mum set the x-Ray alarm of and then her bag was swabbed for drugs. We had something to eat and looked around the shops before waiting to find out our departure gate. As soon as gate 1 came up we walked to the gate and waited to board the Singapore Airline airbus A380 (a big double decker plane). It is a very big plane. We left Heathrow 45 minutes late and I felt ill for most of the flight. I asked for some travel sickness pills and they brought me some rennies. We had a lot of turbulence.
faresal says:
i always take Medicine for headaches in my travels it help you get ill in the plane or if the flight delay and the terminal was too cold
Posted on: Jun 08, 2015
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Dec 05, 2014
Vikram says:
Congrats on your featured blog. It's a very written blog (at least the entries I was able to read) so I'm so happy for you!
Posted on: Dec 05, 2014
Our bags already to go.
Our bags already to go.
Waiting to board the airbus a380.
Waiting to board the airbus a380.
Colchester