Back in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur Travel Blog

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Elma, Juanny et Labosse

Back in KL to take our flight to Singapore . . .

But before taking off, a little stop at Elma’s, another contact of ours from CS.

What a breathe of fresh air, this woman was!!  We weren’t too crazy about finding ourselves back in this city, since we’d already visited everything we wanted to during our previous visit here.  Yet, it was a good thing we did, otherwise we would’ve never met this lovely person.

Quite the interesting experience, chatting and learning more about the Muslim religion and culture.  Elma was so enthusiastic and willing to answer all of our questions . . . so a big thank you for your hospitality!!!

Malaysia was quite the pleasant surprise for me.  I really didn’t know what to expect from this place, but I definitely see myself coming back in the future.

The people we met were absolutely beautiful, in every way.  The food, though a bit spicy, was quite tasty.  The places we visited were fabulous, although, we still have so much more to see!!!  Next time though!!  :)

What was supposed to be a visit of only 10 days turned into one of 3 weeks!!!!

TERIMA KASI to everyone who made our stay in Malaysia such a wonderful and memorable one!!

Selamat Jalan!!!!!!!!!

Lee et ses parents s’arrêtèrent pour nous amener pratiquement jusqu’à KL. On faisait un petit arrêt chez lui histoire qu’il dépose ses parents et me donne quelques médicaments pour ma petite coupure faite quelques jours auparavant chez Guna. Il prit soin de nous jusqu’à ce que l’on monte dans le bus en direction de notre contact de CS.

On passa une bonne soirée en compagnie d’Elma et un suisse voyageant depuis 30 ans. On s’envola le lendemain pour Singapour.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Elma, Jua…
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Elma, Ju…